Monday, June 4, 2012

Collisions, Crashes, And Calamities.


“Fight Against Stupidity And Bureaucracy”


We’ve touched on this subject before but there are far, far too many idiots allowed to be put in charge of motor vehicles. Inevitably these morons at one time or more end up crashing, sometimes it is a solo effort, at other times they take some other unfortunate with them.

However it happens, the inevitable result as well as the police becoming involved is that the insurance companies are quickly brought on board to fight the cases.

Here are a few descriptions given by some intellectually challenged drivers to their insurance companies trying to explain the mayhem that they had caused.

Poor doggie. You’ll see what I mean.



Coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have.



I told the police that I was not injured, but on removing my hat found that I had a fractured skull.



I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment.



I thought my window was down, but I found it was up when I put my head through it.



As I approached an intersection a sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident.



In an attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.



I saw two kangaroos having it off in the middle of the road. So I hit them, which caused me to ejaculate through the sunroof.



I was thrown from my car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray cows.



The telephone pole was approaching. I was attempting to swerve out of the way when I struck the front end.



I pulled in to the side of the road because there was smoke coming from under the hood. I realized there was a fire in the engine, so I took my dog and smothered it with a blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment